The lunch time kaki saw this yesterday and showed me immediately with the message on msn "I think EM will like this."
I clicked on the given link and I fell in love with it too!!!
It's so pretty lor!!!
Wondering what it is?
The new tint for cheeks and lips! Looks so nice right! And the color is a gorgeous poppy pink! I love it.
Only thing is, the color seems to be too light on me, I'll probably need to apply 2, 3 times before it looks and sits right on my cheeks.
Not to mention, I still have loads of blushers at home, hence will be giving this a miss.
Benefit has so many nice things to buy all the time. Just wish I have more moolah to get everything mann! Pretty Posie tint! When my flush finishes, I shall get you, that is if there is no other prettier ones... hahahahaha
Tuesday, May 6
So Pretty!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:13:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment