Went for Facial at Kose on Tuesday and signed a 4+1 package for the Charcoal Treatments at $360. Which will work out to be $72 or so per session. It works out to be about the same price for Fancl facial then and the good thing is, NO need to book way in advance for facials and no need to travel to town!
Went to Robinsons Preview Sale yesterday and walked away with almost 6 months supplies of the Collagen Tense Up, which is equivalent to 11 boxes of 10 bottles each. The promotion is $166 for a month's supply instead of the original $184.50. Hence, it's a savings of $ 18.50 per month.
Luckily they have a drink card system, so I don't have to lug home all 11 boxes at a shot. I'll just bring my card to any Fancl outlet and collect box by box when necessary. Which entitled me to 12 pieces of white masks free...
It's 2 pieces with every $150 spent.... So, you can do simple calculations and figured how much I've spent. Which brings me and the lunch time kaki instantly to "Prestige Members" in just that morning.
I've also bought a new bottle of fragrance from Estee Lauder as my current bottle is running low.
Pleasures, 100ml, at $128, which earned me a free umbrella.
Had dinner at Kushin Bo with Tri and that's another $50 or so. Not to mentioned the breakfast in Ya Kun and Lunch at some HK themed cafe with the lunch time kaki.
Yups, spent a bomb and the best thing is, I came home with almost empty hands! Since I only lugged one box of Tense Up home.
Thursday, May 1
Spent a BOMB!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:35:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment