Hole in the sole of my URS...This happens to be my 3rd pair in this design from URS.. Why do I have 3 pairs?
Well, the 1st pair was stolen when it was in good, wearable condition though it does looks like it has gone through some battles so I got a 2nd pair.
2nd pair had a big hole on both sides so I got the 3rd pair.
And less than 2 months, 3rd pair is starting to tear!
ARGH!!!
So, I got 2 brand new pairs of shoes. Flatties, soft and comfortable!
It looks a little like the Crocs Mary Janes doesn't it? But it's only at a fraction of the price!
Grey Heels.Looks black but it's grey. I don't have grey shoes heels la.
A little hard but still relatively comfy. And it looks and feel very chic. I like.
Best of all, these brand new 2 pairs costs merely $47 (storewide 20%) in total! Cheap and good!
Get it fromI think AMK HUB has another branch though I must say, I've NEVER seen it in HUB. I got both pairs at Orchard Central.
One last pair of shoes... White and Pink dress shoes, complete with sqeaky sounds. According to the SA, these sounds will encourage the BB to walk. If she says so lor. I'm not that sure lar...
Nah... not for myself.
For a little princess whose turning 1 soon.
I hope the size fits and I'll ask Mommy to snap shots with her princess in it.
Friday, July 10
Shoes
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:26:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment