Haven't been preparing lunch for a long time, not since Hubby change jobs to be exact but I just bought pretty and cute cutlery and also a bag warmer from Diaso so was finding an excuse to use it la.
And so, I prepared lunch for today.
Mixed rice with hard boil egg, boiled scallops and hotdog and a bag of fresh greens (lettuce, carrots and yellow baby tomatoes)!
Complete with my cute and pretty cutlery. I got a pair of chopsticks in blue and the smiley spoon for Hubby too!
The chopsticks also come with a plastic casing for easy storage.
Everything works the way it should except for the bag warmer. =( To give it credit, it’s not as cold as my rice would have been if I left it outside la. So the warmer does work for a SHORT period.
Tuesday, January 26
Lunch
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
2:58:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment