I din realise the last I updated this blog of mine was in March. That's more than 2 months ago already!
Nothing much as been going on, hence the update, I guess life without studies is monotonous and stress free. I only need to think of how to best enjoy life!
Quite shiok actually but then again, can get pretty boring after a while too.
Work wise, yes, there's a change in my reporting officer (not coz I've graduated, it's just a change), not really looking forward to it unfortunately, but then again, work is work and since the Big Boss up there allowed this to happen despite my praying no, then so be it la. If the Big Boss wants it this way, it shall be done and anyway, I'm allowed to 'throw' all the things back to Him.
Anyway, there should be more exciting news than this coming up soon... stay tuned! Will update when the plan is executed and proceeding as planned!
Sunday, May 16
Woh... I've been MIA-ing for so long!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
6:01:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment