Saturday, October 13

ARGH! Nothing seems to be going right.

Woke up pretty early this morning, coz my brain was full of the "Key similarities and differences between conventional partnership, LLP and Pte Ltd incorported company limited by shares" portion and I just can't get back to sleep anymore. Considering that I went to bed at 2+am last night, getting up at 9.30am IS major early!

But even though my brain is filled with this question (which is just the 1st question, I have another 2 more to go), the moment I sat in front of my tablet, my brain and fingers began to wander.

So far, I've sent and replied emails, searched for some items I was interested in from Spree, browse thru F21 T-W-I-C-E but yet to start work on my TMA!!!! Argh!!!

I only have 1 conclusion, no! Maybe 3 conclusions.

First, it's a big mistake to browse thru F21 this early in the morning. Now my brain is filled with the 2 jackets and I can't concentrate anymore!

The Napali TrenchcoatThe Wool Blend CoatSo, I've set my eyes on this 2 besides the 3 last night. Well done!

2nd conclusion, it's a total waste of time waking up so early with TMA as the first thought. Since, I won't be able to get started on it till my internal engine has woken up. Which for the last hour, still has not fully woken up. No matter how much I stare at the damn paper, I just cannot concentrate and cannot begin to work on it!!!

And the last conclusion, if I have to wake up early, I must make sure hubby does the same! Why? Because, since I cannot get started on work, I might as well get started on household chores! But I cannot now coz he is still sleeping!!! The moment I start to vaccumm, he'll wake up and then it's my fault for waking him.

Argh! Feeling achy from the workout last night, hungry since last night (which I went to bed after half a pack of Twisties shared with hubby), rushed for time and stressed since the TMA is due on Tuesday evening for discussion with my friends, frustrated with work and school. Pek Chek coz today is Hari Raya and ppl are enjoying the holiday while I'm stuck at home doing assignments and neighbors are making a ruckus since this morning!

Argh....

Argh!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: