Since don't know when, I suddenly sort of stopped blogging. =/
Maybe coz it's the amount of work pilling from both office and school? Maybe it's coz I lost the interst? Maybe it's coz my life is soooo boring till there's nothing left to blog?
Maybe, coz I got so sick of my TMA which I worked so hard for and in the end got a miserable 51? Maybe it's coz my msn got virus?
I don't know la. Just feel so sian of all these things happening. =(
Anway, school has started in ernest. This is already my second week back to school having night lessons and within this short span of 2 weeks, I have 2 quizes coming up this weekend already. Very fast.
Time is soo short and the list of things to do, to study seems endless!
Maybe it's coz I have had too long a break and then now, I can't seem to get my engine to start and move.
I guess, with abit more time, I'll be better =)
Tuesday, October 2
No entries for sometime
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
6:29:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment