Last Saturday when Hubby and me were on our way to Clara's First Month Celebration at her parent's nest, we met this little boy in the lift.
He was staring at us in the lift and then I just waved and teased him while I was hiding behind my big ass shades. (Remember me in my big ass shades?)
Then suddenly he blurted out "Oh Ba Ka..."
The parents burst into laughter. Hubby and I were stunned. We totally had no idea what it meant. Then the little boy pointed to me again and said "oh ba ka~~..."
We were still clueless.
It was till much later that say night while we were watching the Taiwan show, Guess, Guess, Guess then it suddenly it hit me!
"Orh Bak Ka!"
Blue Black!!!
The little boy must have meant that I look like I was blue and black in my eyes!
-_-"
Wednesday, September 26
Ms Oh Ba Ka
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
9:17:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment