I just had my long messy grass, that I call "hair" brutally chopped off last night after work. This time, it is still rather similar except that the front is really, really short now. Meron (my hair stylist) kind of like split the fringe into the inner and outer layer, and the inner layer was only a miserable 1cm sticking out from my forehead when I stole a peak last night. (Not easy to look when someone cutting your fringe and the stray short ends flying all over, mostly directly into your eyes lor.) And I must admit, I got quite worried when I saw it.
But HEH!!! When the whole thing is done... woo hoo... I like. Short, sassy, punky look! Refreshing change to my look. I like. Sis's hair also quite nice. If only my hair is not as curly, then I can cut the same style. But anway, Meron is good, she cut something to suit me and my hair texture. I like!
Then this morning, as I was walking towards a Secondary School in my shades and I was wearing a black racer with brown pants with my jacket thrown over my bag... Going for a talk that they invited us to be present, so cannot wear too casual and bare lor.
A guy driving past me in his car stopped and horned me! I thought he needed some directions or something so I approached him lor. Then he started to introduce himself to me! I was surprised beyond words! Before he could finished, I just told him, "sorry not interested."
If you are that guy who goes by the name of "John" sorry la, not I want to be so abrupt. But I was too surprised! And also, on thinking back, I should have told you, "I'm married" rather than what I replied you la. But at that moment, all that I could think off was not interested la.
Having said all these, it still feels shiok to know that besides hubby, there are some other men(man) who still feel and think that I'm attractive enough! Shiok!
Anyway, that's the end to my little encounter that I had with this Mr John of I don't know where la.
I know women tend to feel very good when a man (relatives, husband or otherwise) pays her a compliment and yesterday I had another one! SOOO happy! Can se that I'm relieving the moment? Play-acting out in my office. (When no one was around la, of course!)
And I recalled I was in the in-house printers yesterday, asking them to do something for me. A colleague was there before me already and when I can reach an agreement with the printers, I told them I need to talk to my mgr before I can commit. The colleague wiped out his phone and dialed my mgr's number and then I managed to say what I need to say and my mgr ended the conversation with "How come you using Colleague's XXX handphone?" I just replied, I left my hp in office. Guess what my mgr said?
"No choice la, pretty girl is like that wan, sure have people to help you"
I replied cheekily, "Ya lor, I also think so!"
Think my mgr was ready to faint there and then lor. Though on hindsight now, my mgr made me sound like such a bimbo... gosh. All I can say is, BIMBO, I'm NOT! And I was just re-telling hubby about this funny and cheeky conversation this morning as we prepared to go out and then I met Mr John....
Sure made my day =)
Me again, without my big-ass shades in my new hair style. Nice?
Cool, stylo milo right? Actually I already tonned down... last night when Maron was first done, it was wayyy more PUNK!
I think I tonned down coz I don't know how to style my short crop the way she does la.
Friday, September 14
new image?
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
2:28:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment