Have been so super busy for the last few days, weeks maybe, and I don't even have the mood to blog about anything though I felt I have loads to say!
Anyway, too tired to write much just that I've manage to sell that purple dress which I'm not able to fit in, to a lady by the name of Mary. Well, Mary, I hope you will like this dress as much as I did. But more importantly, I hope you can fit in. Bye Bye Dress. I do like you, but you so short, I cannot fit inside. SO too bad. I still have a similiar in grey, waiting to be sold. =/
Then my new supervisor who is quite the accessories creator gave me a pair of earrings yesterday and it looks like this. Quite nice hor? She actually gave me a pair in Blue and Black before, but I seldome wear coz I'm just too lazy to bring out the various ones in my storage box.
Friday, September 7
I'm back but very tired.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
4:36:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment