Remember I bought lots of things recently during the sprees that was opened?
Finally all my items had arrived. And it also has been quite sometime since I last bought anything from any spree. F21 is not counted as spree since, 1) it's opened by Irene. 2) I don't incur local postage 3) She's a PERSONAL friend and the spree is just for ppl she know.
Anyway, that's not the point, the point is, I purchased this brown top with big bold ribbon in front and it finally arrived after soooo long. Close to 2 months maybe?
But I CANNOT wear!!! =( Why? Coz the waist is tooooo huge! I looked like I'm hiding 2 chickens inside! hai...
First the clothes from Causeway were too small, so I went to get from another spree that has plus sizes and then now too big!
hai.... I guess, I have to give up buying cheap clothes from Taiwan or Korea sites from now onwards. This leaves me no choice but to stick to more 'high class' sites. I think F21 will be a good site to start on, ya?
Sunday, October 14
too small then too big!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:03:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment