Monday, September 1

The Little Princess

I just got this few photos from Princess Clara's daddy....

Woah... She really has so much toys and clothes! Puts my wardrobe to shame...

And I swear, I NEVER had so much toys in my entire life!

Just 1 sentence. She has plenty of doting uncles, aunties buying her things... I happen to fall into that category as well. =P

At the insistence of me, I made the Daddy and Mommy chose the toy that they would like the princess to be playing. I admit. I'm not very good at buying kiddy's toys. How on earth do I know if she is old enough to play that though the ages is indicated there la. But every baby is different ma. Not a good gauge right?! Plus, how on earth would I know what Clara likes to play?! So heng ar. The parents agree to shop with me and all I need to do is just swipe the card. Thank God for that!

So the parents and I went to this toy store in Paragon, "ELC" or something and selected the bricks set. I would thought its every parents nightmare to have this kind of toys since the bricks go EVERYWHERE! But hey.. the parents like it. SO ok. I'm sure they know what the princess will like to. Not going to challenge their decision.

I then saw the price of it and was like.. har.. so cheap.. and I made them choose something in addition to that and they chose the 3 aeroplanes. Which really looks very cute in real life. Got magnet at the tip some more so all the planes can join up together too! =)A box of wooden brick and 3 aeroplanes. Darling, U want to be pilot? or Air Stewardess? Or Architect when you grow up? =)

I like these 2 photos... she's playing with a mini umbrella and so cute!She, I think, is looking and wondering when she can use this umbrella?

Fret not, I can use it indoors too! =D So cute lor, really hold over her head... as if it's raining indoors!

I really do miss her. She's so cute and playful now.

Was on msn with the daddy, the poor little princess is down with HFMD. =( Daddy said fever has subsided but can't eat well now. Will pray for her that she will recover from this episode soon. The poor little thing. =(

No comments: