I went to the Isetan Private Sale on Thursday with my sisters and mom... and I was devastated when I did not manage to buy anything!
My mom and sister actually managed to buy a bag each! And me, this shopping queen did not buy anything. I was soooooo sad! VERY VERY sad lei. No skincare, not even cosmetics and not even a single piece of clothing lei!
Anyway, in a desperate attempt to GET something, we even walked over to Robinsons after our High Tea at Carousel... and this time, my other sister got something! While I still get NOTHING!!!
SAD till..... and I thought I am loosing my status as shopping queen... All I wanted was buy a bag or comfy shoes and NOTHING! argh!
BUT!!! THIS changed! =)
Behold! My new purchaseS! =)
No bags. But does not matter, I've got nice and comfy shoes now. But the damage is a massive $201.60 for both pairs lei. =(
Close up view of 1st pair.... Clarks Originals, Patented Leather (Which reminds me a little of sweet next door girl) and I really really love it!
Fell in love with it the moment I saw it but the price deterred me.
But the moment, I tried it on.. I was sold.
I HAD to get it!
and I especially LOVE the flower on the straps. It's a rubberized flower lei though it looks a little like felt. But it's not. Pretty right?! =)
It's a whopping $138 lor!!!!
But it's really very comfy (with a 2+ inch heel - yet once I wear it, I don't even feel the strain on my knees or on the sole of my flat feet!) and with a rubberized sole, I can wear this even on the most slippery ground and I still won't slip!
It kind of reminds me of the kind of shoes that I used to wear (minus the heels) the sweet sweet cute cute kind of shoes.. hahaha.. does brings back some memories!
2nd Pair...I used to think that Scholl's designs are very auntie hence I've never bought anything from them before though I do know that their shoes are comfortable. But the designs are really CMI la. The aunties in my office wears it and I've yet to see any pair that looks decently wearable for me.
I first saw this pair (in bronze) in J8, Seiyu. But it was retailing at $80 lei. So I did not buy.
Was at Scholl in Thomson and it's the last pair in black (bronze was already out of stock!) and having 20% off! I can't miss it already!It's comfy, there's even a cushion ball at the ball of my sole..
Though the black looks a little too common and actually a little auntie but well, it's decent and it's wearable for me to go office in my attire.
And to console myself, black is versatile lor, can easily match whatever I am wearing!
On a side note, I was surprised that hubby did not flip with my purchases.... in fact, he said, "well, if it lasts and comfortable, it's worth it. Better than you keep buying different different shoes lor."
Woah. Coming from hubby... its' RARE!
I've decided, if these 2 pairs really lasts and as comfortable as I sound in the long run, I will go back to buy my shoes in future. And I do like this SA. She's so professional! I was just describing the Scholl pair to her and she can immediately tell and point me to the exact pair! And recommend me the right ones too.
I'm impressed.
I guess, if not for her, I definitely will not get the Clarks pair.
The Shopping Queen STILL reins! =D
Saturday, September 27
Purchase!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
7:29:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment