Thursday, September 4

same same wan...

A case of "All children behave like this." Myself and the hubby inclusive!

Don't you remember how we used to step on the slit like opening located along the whole strech of corridors of your parent's home when we were this age?

I remembered it soo well!

I'll step on that opening and pasting my face thru the opening to try to look out along the corridor!

The funny thing was, hubby was just telling me how he used to do it with his brothers when they were young, stepping on the concrete opening and looking out / down... and the very next day, Clara's mommy sent me this msm! I think their place don't have those concrete openings, it's replaced with metal grillings but can see everything. Not like the wall blocks off most things...

I wonder if Princess will want to climb those grills....

No comments: