No end to the saga.
It's still happening, still bothering me, still a torn in the flesh, still a pain in the ass, still as irritating... but the strange thing is, I wasn't as angry and pissed off as I thought I will be.
Maybe... It's the Chinese New Year holidays and a week long of leave to make me feel much better.
I shall let it wash over me, like water down a duck's back and hope for a change. (Though I jolly well know that there will be NO end to the saga(s) caused by the blessed OBIL.)
Anyway, to cut the whole story short, his damn credit card bills are still being sent to my place. I've finally taken a look at this statement. $6K plus to pay off. Not sure if there's other bills. I'm only seeing this for the moment.
Come to think of it, the rest of the other banks seem to have ceased. Either that or hubby is doing a much much better job in hiding and keeping those bills and letters away from my eyes.
Well, new year resolution, NOT to be too bothered by this idiot. Pray lots more that he will stop bothering us.
One can hope right?
RIGHT!.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pray for me la. Pray very very hard for me la.
Friday, January 23
And so the saga continues....
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
8:47:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment