Thursday, January 15

Sem 5

2nd last semester.

Thank God. Just a couple of more months and I am free!

Lessons are on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Will be taking a total of 3 modules. Namely,
1) FIN 301: Financial Institutions, Instruments & Markets
2) FIN 303: Financial Management and
3) ASZ220: Professional English Writing

I'm just glad that it's almost drawing to an end.

Collected my notes on Tuesday. Just managed to download the course calendar, course timetable and other things.

This sem, my venue for classes are good! ALL at HQ, SIM building itself, need not go all the way to NP, the blessed block 50 or something. Very happy about the classes venue.

The only down side that I have is, because of CNY, so I have 2 make up class. But then again, both classes are on the same Saturday. So at least, I only burn 1 Saturday instead of 2. The only thing is, the 2 classes are back-to-back. Starts at 4pm to 7pm and then 7pm all the way to 9.30pm! Which means no time for dinner already... the good thing is the classes are within the same block, so even if I'm late, I will not be terribly late.

So all in all. I think this semester's venue is very good for me!

I've been having shitty venues for the past few semesters already, thank God this has finally changed!

No comments: