Wednesday, January 14

Rants

where parties and feastings have ended but about to begin with another round of feastings but maybe not so much parties. "Parties" would be spent on the roads like a wild goose chase. Rushing to relative A's place then to relative B then to relative C so on and so forth in the melting heat and then time spent asnwering the same old questions, "When getting married?" or "When having first child?" and "When having next one?"

*Sigh*

As I grow older, I begin to dislike CNY more and more. The rushing around. The answering of same old questions. The heat. The crowd. =( All these, I detest.

Oh well... at least Thank Goodness. The mad house at work has ended. At least, CNY can be spent without the need to think and ponder over work issues.

At least, visits are only on the first day... 2nd day, my family and us are going to Sentosa. More heat. More crowd. But at least there is no timeline and no need to answer questions.

Next week, is the start of my classes for my last and final year.. I find the timetable quite stupid actually. Start next week before CNY and then students cannot enjoy the CNY coz of all the assignments and online tests. And worse, lessons are affected the following week and got to do make up classes on Saturday. Makes more sense to just push back the lessons and then the semester ends a little later lor.

Anyway, there's nothing I can do. Just go with the flow and do what I need to do and graduate.

Mad house is over. But along the way, I just realised there are just people who knows how to talk and talk and bug others everyday and assume they know everything! Basically, "Talk Big" and still claim credit for the minor role that they have done.

So clever, you come and do la. And not sit there comfortably and hor bug others and take up space and then say "I am there to ensure the tour sub-comm do their job as efficiently and expeditiously as possible."

Give him minor minor role nia ma and he make so much noise. Buay tahan.

No comments: