One of those days where I wake up in the morning and feel as though I've put on 10kg overnight, while in dreamland.
Where no matter what I wear, what different combinations that I try to come up with, or little things that try to hide that buldging piece of meat hanging in the middle, the fats seems to have congregated and all come out to torture me this early morning!
It just sticks out.
*sigh*
I guess it's a sign of PMS... also a cue for the Hub to be on his very very best behaviour else, there'll be lots of volcanos eruption these few days.
Thursday, July 2
One of those days..
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
9:22:00 AM


1 comment:
wah laio this one alsio same leh....today i put on, take off, put on take off for dont know how many sets of clothes...so angry...nothg seem gd enough
Post a Comment