WHAT brand of skin care and regime you girls are using / following? And what skin do you have? Oily? Normal? Combi? Any specific problem areas?
I just want to have some back up brands as earlier this morning, to my shock and horror, the brand that I've been using has gone thru a price hike! *Yikes!* and the amount is quite substantial compared to before the hike.
Luckily for me, I've already spent enough to become their member and so the hike would not have that much of significiant impact on me for the moment.
But it's always good to have some back up brands... you never know when a switch is necessary!
To start off, I have combination skin, (more oily T-zone and normal to dry cheeks - depends on environment and which period of my cycle I'm at la), visible pores, dark eye circles (the damn late nights!).
My basic skin care is from Vitasence.
Cleansing: Cleansing Mousse,
Toning: Revitalising Tonic,
Moisturizers: Protective Hydrator (day) and soothing moisturiser with antioxidant (night).
For my visible pores, I'm using KOSE - Pore Serum and for eyes, Estee's Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex.
What about the rest of you?
Thursday, September 17
Just wanna know...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
12:17:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment