I missed the Isetan Private Sale physically yesterday but my proxy did my shopping for me. And she did a fanastic job!
I got tones of RMK as I was trying to hit the min purchase and to get the freebies.
These can last me till next year at least!
Freebies from RMK....
Got this off the online brochure, there's supposed to be a pocket mirror and cosmetic pouch and an additional face protector that comes with my purchase of $220. Whoo hoo!
A must-have for washing off those cosmetics that I pile on my face daily!
10% off per bottle lei. Even cheaper than the bundle price! Of course must get. I use 1 bottle in about 5 to 6 weeks. So this should last me till Dec since I still have 1 new bottle at home - which I should be opening soon.
This is my favourite sunblock. Nothing else comes close. It's totally so smooth and so easily absorbs into skin!
I got tones of RMK as I was trying to hit the min purchase and to get the freebies.
These can last me till next year at least!Freebies from RMK....
Got this off the online brochure, there's supposed to be a pocket mirror and cosmetic pouch and an additional face protector that comes with my purchase of $220. Whoo hoo!A must-have for washing off those cosmetics that I pile on my face daily!
10% off per bottle lei. Even cheaper than the bundle price! Of course must get. I use 1 bottle in about 5 to 6 weeks. So this should last me till Dec since I still have 1 new bottle at home - which I should be opening soon.This is my favourite sunblock. Nothing else comes close. It's totally so smooth and so easily absorbs into skin!
Clarins Sunblock with SPF 40.
Damage... $56.20% off lei! Orginal $70 lor. Current bottle about 40% left. This should last me till June 2010.
The down side of shopping, proxy or not, I'm $330 poorer.
But, with the mega sale rebates and credit card rebates, I have earn for myself a total of $60 in vouchers! So, my shopping is only $270 la. Not so bad after all considering I have soooooo many things!
Loots are now with another friend (proxy shopper passed it to friend of mine, her colleague)... got to wait till I meet friend for dinner to get my loots. Heng, I have enough stock of everything at home for the time being.
Thank you hor, Proxy Shopper! =) Appreciate your hard work in squeezing with all those women!
The down side of shopping, proxy or not, I'm $330 poorer.
But, with the mega sale rebates and credit card rebates, I have earn for myself a total of $60 in vouchers! So, my shopping is only $270 la. Not so bad after all considering I have soooooo many things!
Loots are now with another friend (proxy shopper passed it to friend of mine, her colleague)... got to wait till I meet friend for dinner to get my loots. Heng, I have enough stock of everything at home for the time being.
Thank you hor, Proxy Shopper! =) Appreciate your hard work in squeezing with all those women!


No comments:
Post a Comment