Time simply FLEW by.. My goodness... with just a blink of my eyes, it's now Aug! N my wedding is really just less than 2 mths away! I'm feeling the panic now...
This week is another busy time for me.. hai... all my evenings are so packed now. There's got to be something every evening.. wah.. havent been sleeping early and my eye bags are abt the size of a small tea bag... and from the looks of it, the colour seems to be quite similiar too! Oh dear... oh dear..
Like this evening, I'm meeting Dedire for dinner, been ages since we last met.. gng for a simple dinner @ Bugis and then will go to BC to look at Janice's PS shots.. I simply love looking at other ppl's shots.. it's so nice and pretty to look at! Of course, the invoices are pretty huge too.. hai...
Tml, I'm having my kickboxing.. hoo! ha! And the best part of the news is, I'm away on course for 2 days!! Yippee.. no need come back office to work.. Hooray!!
Thursday, will b gng to Ikea so as to grap sme hse hold items and then get David to fix up for us ov the wk end... Ikea is in Queenstown.. hai... quite har.. and then got to rush hm to make jelly for Friday evening.
Fri, as usual, will be RCIA... but this wk is our turn to prepare tea break, will be bringing dw the jelly that I'm gonna prepare on Thursday nite.. been so long since I last made jelly, wonder if i can still remember hw to make? I already got the jelly powder yesterday evening, need to get 2 mre cans of longan and i'm ready to put on my apron and chef's hat! hahahahahaha Carmen will be making her potatoe salad.. her salad is good!! Yummy... I know coz that's wat she fed us when we went to her lovenest a couple of weeks ago.. Stephanie volunteered egg rolls.. And Samatha's group will be bring some cakes.. sounds like it's gonna be a delicious tea break.. I wonder if Celia is still gonna bring her durian swiss rolls... hahahaha.. but this swiss roll is definately gonna costs us mre than our per grp of $7.50 allocated.. hmm... when it's time to think abt the costs, then we settled it lar.
-----------------------------------------------------------
As a reflection, last sat, we went to Aloha Loyang for the sponsors + faith sharers gathering for both the Wed and Fri group of RCIA... I actually felt quite disappointed not because of anything but coz there were so few ppl! Those who were there are normally ppl whom I already know, save for the Wed grp. The Genesis grp ppl are so few. I was kind of looking forward to get to know the rest of the Genesis.. hai... but well, the food was good, as usual, master piece of our resident chef, Rebecca!
We were so honoured to have Fr Stephen with us from the evening onwards! hahahaha.. we also celebrated his birthday.. hmm.. not v sure how old he is but fortyish... we gathered.. hahahaha as we were singing him his birthday song, I think i saw his face redden and his eyes grew teary... aw.... so sentimential, this Father...
After such a good dinner, it's time to go for a long walk to work off those calories.. hahahaha.. din really walk much too just a short 1... hubby was too lazy i guess and the idea of walking back to the chalet with Lynn and Carmen was too great to resists and that cut short the walk too.. hahahahaha oh gosh... the 3 of us, ladies had so much fun walking back with Garren... hahahaha... those 2 ladies kept disturbing the little boy with "are we there yet?", "are we lost?" hahahahaha.. no wonder the little Garren showed us monkey face... hahahahahaha
we had a game in the evening, the rules were plentiful and quite confusing actually.. but well, we all had fun.. we pretend tat we had an inquirer and then have to help the inquirer to move into catechumanate.. but unfortunely, out of the 8 groups, only 1 inquirer became a catechumen.. fun.. but makes me glad tat our real inquirers are not like tat.
Guess there's plenty of learning points here... 1 that really strike me close to my heart is that, the heart may be willing, but God decides when is the RIGHT time.
Tuesday, August 2
It's AUGUST!?
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
1:55:00 PM


2 comments:
time flies yeah =) especially when one is busy. I felt this RCIA commitment is really huge... it took up about 30-40% of my time, I felt. But quite an experience too, I should say. Especially meeting more people and establishing closer bond with one another =)
yar... i'm feeling so washed out by Fri nite n Sun mornings nw.. n starting fm 2 wk's time, confirmation on Thurs..
Do u feel mre 'Holly' yet?? hahahahaha
Post a Comment