Thursday, August 25

slowing down..

It's been exactally 2 weeks since i last blog... ov the last 2 weeks, there were so many times that i feel like blogging but just can't even seem to lift my fingers to do it. I just feel so lazy to do it, y? one may ask? Maybe coz the moment i realise the IR port cannot be used on this PC i sort of felt so dejected that i just gave up. I mean part of the reason for reading others blog is also to look at sme interesting photos isn't it? N if photos are not impt, there will not be this phrase call "a picture says a THOUSAND words" right?

I'm yawning away as I write this, arms, triceps and stomach aching. Coz of the kickboxing I had yesterday coupled with the 'Body Countouring' I went for during lunch earlier, I'm not the least bit surprised if I will ache more over the wk end! But i guess it's ok lar, means that i worked those mussles and hopefully it WILL look more 'countoured' by the time i have to walk down the aisle? hahahahaha...

Feeling bored.. actually there are a number of things for me do to but as usual, I just can't seem to lift my spirits to do it. I need sme motivation somewhere, somehow. Hai..

Our mini wedding favours were delivered early last week, during the National day week and there's sooooo many boxes of it.. faintz..


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
boxes and boxes of wedding favours...

I stopped work on tying ribbons on the wedding favours for abt a week, reason being not coz i dont want to but coz the shop dont hv the ribbons n the supplier discontinued (Yes! Discontinued!!!) the ribbons, so for the past 1 week, we have been trying to find other alternatives but none looks as good as the original.. hai...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Prep work: Peach coloured ribbons with mini gift tags... which i spent a long long time doing...

but the lucky thing is that, at least I mange to finish 'packaging' half of the 320 pcs.. meaning, I have 160 pc (peach flavoured jam) tied using the same colour.. so we will hunt for another ribbons for the remainding 160 pc, strawberry jam.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

does it look pretty? =) Actually, I'm quite proud of it.. hahahahahaha

This ribbon thing did get us worried... but once again, the grace of God is shining on us, the ribbon store called me last nite, their stock for my other ribbon came in... thank goodness.. they told me it takes 3 wks(!!!) to come in but praise God, it came in 2 days later. *Whew* Now i have ample time to tie it as well. But first, it's the preparation work, got to do the cutting up of the ribbons into shorter strips. I aim to finish tying these 160 pcs by end of this mth!! Jia You! Jia You!

Our lovenest is complete.. have handed over back to us as well. There are still some small small things that we must get David to come back and touch up. But he is in China now, so got to wait for him to come back. Even our furniture is in and it looks like a home instead of an empty shell now.. Hubby has already spent 1 nite there.. =D

Our electricals have also made their way into our nest and we have not used any of them except for the TV and sound system... hahahahahaha.. we will wait for a good time before having a 'grand opening ceremony' usage for our washing machine and fridge.. hahahahahaha... Even the air con which has been there after the wires are laid has not been doing it's work yet

Currently, we are working on a 2000 pcs jigsaw puzzle of Notre Dame church.. not making much progress coz we only spend tat few hours a week on it.. but we will try to finish it before the wedding lar

pieces of jigsaw ALL over the dining table... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hubby and I are now working on our wedding invites. It's really quite late and we must work harder to send out the cards to our friends. Shd be able to finish by end of this mth as well lar... Hubby does the 2 fold, while i do the red strip in the middle and also the tying of ribbons... so many ribbons to tie.. Think after this wedding, i will be rather good at ribbons tying.. hahahahahaha

Thank goodnes, also settled the li bings.. heng ar.. we ordered from Pine Gardens.. costs $6.40 per box.

My family request for 55 boxes... wow.. i nv knew that there's soooo many ppl in my family! Thank God, we do not have any wedding banquet! Hubby's side want 10 boxes so we ordered a total of 65 boxes and that costs more than $400!! Wow... so much $

We also will be arranging to meet our wedding team on 3 Sep at our hse.. these 'privellage' ppl (more like kena hard work ppl!) will be the 1st guest our nest ever entertain.. hahahahahaha.. kind of fun lar but hor... also abit stress as to what to serve them and hw to contain them... hse not v big n the grp is abt 20 ppl!! Worse of all, our nest only has 10 sets of everything... hahahahahaha.. tell them use hands lar..

Hubby and me are thinking of feeding them pizza, salad, snacks and drinks.. maybe it's too little.. will think of other things on top of these.. they working for us to make our wedding go smoothly cannot ill treat them lar.. later kena saboh... hahahahahaha.. but i know they are such sweet dears, they wont do this to hubby and me lar

That solves the Guo Ta Li cakes and wedding n hse.. nw it's time for me to relax, c to the final details and just be a mei mei bride on 1 Oct

Tonite is also the 1st session of a 5 session RCIA Confirmation class.... will be meeting up with the rest of my 'course' mates.. feeling excited best of all, meeting Godma later at AMK to look at jewellery.. I already have aimmed a few pieces but cannot make up my mind coz hubby cannot give me any recommendations.. so i arranged to meet Godma instead.. nothing beats looking at pieces of blings blings, buying them and best of the best, FULLY SPONSORED!! hahahahaha... I'm a happy girl now.. kekekekekekeke

No comments: