It's been donkey years since hubby & I last went for a movie. And with the recent movie hike, really really been a long long long time since we last watch a movie.
But tat's gng to change 2night =) Hubby bringing me to watch 'Herbie' hm... not sure of the spelling... It's about an animated car, don't know what it is about as well. But who cares, it's movie time and best of all, it's free show! Coz hubby used his M1 points to exchange for this pair of tickets. Kinda waste but his points cannot qualify for anything better so he's taking me on a night out!! Horray!!
We've been so bothered by wedding n hse.. finally some time for relaxation!
I've already dolled myself up for hubby.. now waiting for the clock to strike 6pm and then I'm outta here!!
So excited and happy, finally a change of the normal things that we have been doing. =D
Tuesday, August 30
night out wif Hubby
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:57:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment