After such a long long break, finally tml is back to work. Do I sound excited that I'm gng back? Well, yes and no, I guess. After such a long time of lazing arnd and doing nothing, now to go back to work is quite of a 'refreshing' change. But think of gng back to work, also v sian.. Coz I know that now is the time for slogging and to prepare n prepare for the OH!!
Really thank God that i have a good boss, during my 2 wks of pox days, they covered my work w/o complains... But even if they complain also no use lar.. I down wif pox, really cannot go out mar... then after my pox, straight away honeymoon... heng this period is all the events finished liao if not cannot go for honeymoon in peace.. hahahaha
But now... I am nuanning at home... last day for this long long period liao. Tml is back to work. Got to plan plan how to go about doing the morning bit.. Coz I take a long time, n now need to prepare hubby's bf as well, got to fast leg fast hand liao.. If not sure v v late. Sme mre now hubby changed job go to work later also. So means that the bf time all push back.. really got to fast fast fast!!!
But the heng part is hubby come hm late, then plus his long travel distance, still allow me to come hm n prepare him dinner. I'm quite proud of myself lar.. can make him sastisfactory meals. Ov the weekend when we went back to my parents' hm, my mum commented tat he put on weight... So i tease him n say that my food nice so he eats alot.. hahahahaha
Tuesday, November 8
Back to work tml...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:30:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment