Last nite after a whole week, we went back to my mother's plc for dinner. I think even though my sisters and mum din say it out loud. I think they kinda missed me.. hahahahahahaha
Coz the moment I went back, the hse is "full of life" the hse "woken" fm it's slumber. Think yest was the noiesiest time in the full week! hahahaha
Well, hubby and me sat down to a good dinner of curry chicken and my fav corn soup! I like corn soup. Tasty! Yum! Yum! Must learn how to cook it so next time, I can cook it for myself. Just that I think it takes some time to cook this soup, if not, I can make it in the evenings when I come home lor.
Once we sat down, my fats spill over and my mother wasted no time in telling me that I have grown fat.. hai... even my youngest sister says the same. But then agian, since when do they ever say that I have lost weight?
Nvm lar, now that the wedding is over, put on weight also not as horriable as it used to be then! hahahahaha
Ok.. gtg, go hm cook dinner for hubby.. tonite's menu will be stir fry chicken wings, nuggets, light soya sauce veg and soup. All chicken.. hahahaha.. better than nothing lar.
Tata..
Monday, November 14
Feeling fat!!!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:54:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment