I thought that after the wedding, our evenings will be so much quieter and not so many things being lined up.
This week is another one of those whole week busy kinda week. Last evening was the only time where hubby and I are free and lazing at home! But, we din laze too much also. The moment I reached home after gng to Prime supermarket to get some veg for dinner, immediately started preparing dinner. All the way till hubby came back, then we settle down and after dinner, coz I forgot to order a Bday cake for EM, so we went downstairs. By the time, we had our bathes, it was already 10 mins to 10pm! Gosh... where did all the time go to??
This evening, hubby is hositing the monthly prayer meeting for the RCIA at our hse. So again, I got to dash back, cook dinner (tonite will be pasta in mushroom sauce, potatoe salad and soup from yesterday). Goodness knows what time the meeting will end but I think it should be around 10pm as well. Since it is just pasta, maybe I can go hm vaccumm the floor and then do dinner... Hopefully hubby can go off on time, if not by the time he reach home will be 8pm, how to be ready for the meeting? When it starts at 8pm as well?
Tml, is thank God, we are gng back to my parents' hse for dinner! And yippee... tml night, we are gng for the Harry Potter movie.. it is a sneak preview.. so I am really excited abt tml night!!
Thurs night, my colleagues will be having dinner at my place. To make things simple, it will be pasta in tomatoe sauce and potatoe salad with green salad as well.. We also will be celebrating EM's bday, that's when the cake we ordered last night will come in. =)
Friday, as usual is RCIA night.
Sat, is props set up day, got to reach CTK by 3pm and do all the set up for the feast day on Sunday. So there goes my Saturday.
Sunday, CTK Feast Day!! Got to be in church by 7.30am.... till it ends which will be 3.30pm (officially closes) But with the cleaning up and goodness knows what.. Gosh... think it is gonna be a tiring Sunday.
Hubby says Sunday nite, we go back to PIL plc for dinner, I think it is good coz I no need to cook, but after such a long day, cannot laze at home, not so good. Furthermore, that very evening, channel 5 is screening Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets! While another channel is showing "Da Vinci Code" so which should I be watching??!! =S I think most likely will be Da Vinci coz, we have the VCD for Harry Potter, does not matter if we miss the 1 on TV, anyway the 1 on TV has way too much commercials! If we are at PIL's plc, we cannot choose and FIL likes to chat while the TV is on... then I cannot watch!!!
Soo there you are.. with all the busy evenings and shows to catch on Sunday evening... busy busy busy isn't it?
Tuesday, November 15
Busy evenings
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
2:58:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment