I came across a local site having skins for all sorts of skins for various gadgets.
I saw a few that I quite like...I'm not sure which to buy yet, since all these I've choosen seems to either too "match" or "clash" with my Pink DS lei.
The first seems too pink, later stick already cannot see how? Then waste my moolah right? Second is by far my favourite, looks kind of cool and scary at the same time. Thrid to fifth looks cute and colourful. Bright and cheery at the same time! While for the next two, I like the lines but too bad not in any shades of Pink! =( the last is very relaxing kind of feel...all different moods. Of course, I will NOT get all, the most I will get is 2. And I think 2 is also too much. So I shall hence, just get 1.
But which should I choose?!?!?!?! =/
I think, I'll go for the first two? Either one of those.... Not sure yet. Hard to choose la.
The site is here, if you want to get some skins for your gadgets, let me know too, there's FREE REGISTERED post for orders above USD$25!! Which means, I only need about 3 orders to fullfill that! Each DS skin is about $10 USD, convert to SGD is slightly over $14. I'll mail you your item via post or can meet up. Can be arranged la.
Let me know promto promto!!!
Monday, April 14
DS Lite Skins
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
3:36:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment