The same day I eyed the earrings, I went to J8 after work and scored for myself a pair almost immediately.
After all those eyeing and surfing of the website, I got a solitaire. It's the most classical and it's suitable for anytime, anyday! I guess what made me go ahead to get it was because Lee Hwa was having a 50% off promotion on solitaires. Hence, it's really quite worth getting it then. I'm paying about $2.3K for the pair. I think it's a pretty good deal, considering that it's of color D and in the range of VS1-VS2.
My next aim will still be a Destinee Diamond. It's so pretty!! =) Which Hubby says he'll buy for me! Woo hoo! =D
And on a completely different note, I realised I have no sleepwear, the kaki was buying some tops from F21 and I lombang her orders. The tunic came as an afterthought since it was on promotion at only $14+ USD.
So, now, my previous F21 was just recently delivered into my hands and now, waiting for more new things.
How my clothes are 'investments' I don't really know, maybe I can set up a clothing home shop? Or maybe, by seeing me in different different clothes all the time, Hubby will still find me appealing and hence, lessen the chances of him "eating out" too? whahahahahahaahahaha
Thursday, April 10
Investment
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:53:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment