Ever wonder if the guys will get sick of waiting outside fitting rooms during sales? The long string of brothers, boyfriends and hubbies I think is just as long as the queue for the fitting room by the ladies at times....
Was at Bishan for lunch with the lunch time kaki and again we pass by the same shops selling more or less the same things.
The kaki decided to get just another pair of pants and we went in. Since she already know her size and all, we merely just went in and asked for a new piece and proceed to make payment.
While at the counter with the SA & the kaki doing the necessary, I was just looking around, I actually saw a dress and a top that I quite like la. But I no mood to try so I just browse around. Then I saw this little boy following behind the mommy tugging at her and said (quite loudly)
"Mommy! Last try ok? LAST Try!" He looked quite grumpy!
and the mommy quickly disappear into the fitting room. I heard the whole thing and was giggling to myself. And I shared it with the kaki and she too laughed... unknown to us, the Daddy was standing quite near to us! Opps.... and the little boy continued to the daddy....
"Daddy. Next time, we don't go out ok? We stay at home. Mommy keeps trying and trying clothes!"
This time, I cannot help it, we both laughed!
So I guessed, all the boyfriends and hubbies have practices like this since young... While they may be making noise at this tender age, when they grow up, they sort of take it as the norm and just wait patiently while the sisters, girlfriends and wifes take their own sweet time inside priming themselves!
I admit, I'm definitely one of those who spend time inside the fitting room priming myself too! hahahahaha.... But it was really so funny lor.
Friday, April 25
No wonder lor...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:57:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment