Thursday, April 17

Skin

I've finally made up my mind and made the online order for the DS Lite Skin.

After looking, comparing, arguing with myself...I've finally bought just ONE piece. I kept convincing myself that I will not be changing the skins too often, so no point getting so many.

Plus the fact that, now that I've made my first purchase, I'll be entittled to 10% off for subsuquent purchases. And most importantly, I'm not too sure of the quality. So one piece for the time being to test test. If all is well, then not too late to get more in future. =) See! I'm not such a bimbo-atic shopper after all too, ya know. hahahahaha....

Anyway, I've choosen "Her Abstraction" for my DS Lite. It will be the a 100% perfect match on my pink DS.

I still like this best from all those I've short listed...

After I get this and 'skinned' my DS, I'll show you all how it looks.

I think this iStyles is not too bad, they have lots of other skins for other gadgets to choose from and it's local shipping, hence I only pay about $1.35 for postage and plus the skin, all in, it's about $15. Quite ok I think. Of course, if there's more orders, there's free postage too. Not bad hor.

Ok. Now, to wait patiently for the skin to come. =D

No comments: