Wednesday, November 12

*Ouch*

Very very painful experience.

Me and my carelessness and stupidness, have caused myself a 10 mark question. The worse is, I KNOW how to do the question.

And it's cause I did NOT flip all the way to the last page. I did not do the 10 mark question for Econs. And why did I not flip to the last page? Coz I know mentally that I did not do qn 1 as I was totally stumped by it. Then upon completed page 7, I happily flipped back to Qn 1 the other way round, missing the last 10 marks totally... and I still had about 45 mins to go before the paper ends!! I could have easily done the 10 marks!!! I gave up a sure win 10 marks to attempt a stupid 25 marks which I know nuts about!

So, all in, I've lost 35 marks. =(

*OUCH*OUCH*

I'm sooooooooooooooooo depressed. =(

No comments: