Monday, November 10

Something to look forward to!

Am having my last paper (of this semester) on Wednesday, 10am. Thank God this time it's in SIM instead of the forsaken Expo! It took me almost 90mins to reach there! I hope it will be the LAST paper that I have to go all the way to Expo.

Anyway, with the scent of end of exams so near, I'm getting excited. Excited that finally, it's over for this semester. Of course, I won't know my results till Dec. But, my motto is, I've tried my best for the paper and the rest will leave it to God to bless me with a grade I deserve. Of course, I won't say "No" to Dist or A's. But as long as can clear the module and maintain my current accumulated GPA, any grade is fine.

I have 1 more day to go before the blessed Econs paper on Wed. Honestly, I'm quite nervous, there's so many formulas and different steps to follow thru and to remember. I just hope that my revision will be enough to see me through it.

=/

Enough of this exams thing. Just do my best and get it over and done with. *BLEAH*

The next most exciting thing is, bestie and me, we've made a F&E, relaxing trip to Malaysia, KL! We decided on last Thursday / Friday and today, we book went down to make our booking! =) Part of the reason that we both wanted to go away and disappear was coz she's stressed at work, I was fuming mad at hub...

Well, we'll be departing on 19 Nov, that's next Wed. Exactly a week away after my last paper! And, we'll be back on 22 Nov. 4D3N! Whoo hoo!!

Have made booking for a room in Palace Beach and Spa. The ONLY beach resort in KL city! I'm looking forward to the relaxing and lazy days ahead.

I'm especially excited over the MINES Shopping Fair! What's so interesting is that it's like a city build on the river! I can't wait to go and try it out!!

There's also a Wonderland... with Aqua laser shows, musical fountains, light fantasy, performances.... etc etc... I think it's also a family theme resort.

Shall try to go and then review!

Best of all, I think it's pretty affordable! We're paying like $250 each for transport, pick up from Golden Mile and Hotel, room, daily breakfast. There's also a "wawa" tour thrown in. I've no idea what it is, but the tour consultant mentioned it's something similiar to the local "Duck Tours". Fine with me, locally so expensive, I won't go lor. hahahaha

I'm getting more and more excited and I can't wait for next Wed to hurry up and arrive! The only thing is, the journey on coach is almost 5 hours! Sit till my butt will sore lei. =( But the good thing is, we're leaving early early at 8am. So if all goes well, we should arrive at the hotel at around 2pm. Just nice to check in!

The coach will come pick us at about 3pm. So again, nice timing lei! hahahaha

Oh sheesh... We forgot to request for late check out! =/

Nvm. When the consultant calls us to confirm the booking, we'll tell her, else where are we supposed to go or do after we've checked out and wait for coach?!

Excitment. Ya la. KL. Nothing much, but better than stay in SG!

And I know, go with bestie, sure enjoy wan! The gossips, the eating, the shopping.... whoo hoo!!!

No comments: