Sunday, April 19

Housewarming

Went to Jen's and Al's new love nest at Jurong earlier today. And their house is nicely done up!! Very pretty! But not hub and my style.. I felt that there's too much glass to be maintained.... Hub and I are just too lazy to have such kind of homes la.

I must admit I am someone very, more like SUPER lazy. If not for the fact that she and I are quite close. I honestly would not have bothered or even agree to go lor!

Sorry la.. but really travel from the Bishan to Jurong is damn far and damn long on public transport.

Very heng also was that today Clement managed to borrow car and he came to pick me and send me there with his family.

Thanks bro! =)

And housewarming ma, sure must buy her a nice housewarming present!

Cannot imagine going to anyone's housewarming empty handed, without a gift at all.. sooo... hm... what's the word to use? Ngiow? Cheapskate? Don't even know the word to describe... ha.. shows how limited my vocab is!

People don't have to invite you wan lor. But the fact that they do, is they want to share their joy of their new home and we should give gifts to furnish it for them... unless the hosts say no need. Then can really no need lor. hahhahaha...

Was in fact going to just pow her an ang pow, most practical gift ma.. but also the most boring and most unorginial la. But then later, the few of us (Clement and family, Cindy and family, Via Via, Wan Sheng and of course not forgetting hubby and myself) decided to chip in and buy her something nice instead.

I think that the item that we bought is something very useful for her and she does seem excited enough when she unwrapped the pressie.

I think it's almost like every woman's dream to own one in her lifetime? For me at least la. hahahaha...

Anyway, shall wait for her to reveal what it was.

I did have fun there at her plc. My darling Clara has grown into such a big girl now.. cheeky and so pretty! She understands instructions now and can tell that she bullies mommy more than daddy! But she did have fun watching the uncles play WII and intidimating them swing the remote!

Now that she's a big girl, she does not like strangers to carry her... I had to cajole and trick her before she's in my arms... and still struggling to get away! =(

But still fun to play with. She giggles and laughs at / with you when something tickles her. But now that she can run well, the parents literally have to chase after her the whole time! Gone were those days when can pass her around to be carried by different people and then be entertained with whatever little things.

This young lady sure demands more attention now!

BB Chloe is such a happy bub! Though not feeling 100% well but the moment someone calls her name she gives a big-2-lower-bottom-teeth-otherwise-toothless smile that simply makes you smile at her at the same time.

And at this age, about 9mths, she's carriable by anyone and everyone!

I sure had a good time playing and carrying her. She's curious about everything and that's also where the fun was.

And the little cutie started lying on my lap like this!
After a while, she will suddenly sit up and starts jumping!

Mommy says she is trying to keep herself awake. But she's so tired so must lay down to rest.

Close up....*suck*suck*suck fingers* So cute!!!

Mommy also said that my tighs are just the right size for bolster... she'll need to measure it and then custome made 1 for little queen.


But so cute right, this girl! Reminds me of those postcard babies... The Anne Geddes Babies.. I especially love those that shows the babies lying on their front to sleep.

awww... so sweet can!

I felt so accomplished today!

Bub Chloe fell asleep in my arms!! Granted she was already very sleepy and tired and it was time for her nap. But the fact remains that she allowed me to rock her to sleep!
I've never been able to succeed with any baby at all till today!! ah... pardon the messy hair la. Wind very strong.

Mommy Wise said it's training for hub's and my future kid. But I say, it's just that Chloe is an easy baby and she was really really tired.

But no matter what, Daddy Dennis... please send me those pics quick!

edited on 20 Apr to add in photos!

Thanks Mommy Cin!

No comments: