Tuesday, April 21

Loots from Japan

The sister went to Japan and came back over the weekend.

And with her return, came all my loots too! My loots! Carted all the way back from Japan by the sis!

My Bday present from her.
A Bling Bling Agnes B Bag Charm. At this moment, it's already hanging on my bag. =) The bling very contrast to the jet black of the bag!

I asked my sis to help me buy some tea leaves so that I can have nice tea in office using my cute little teapot.. and she got me something in a circular container...

For a while, I thought she bought coasters back! And I was just wondering if I had mentioned to her I want a set of coasters from Japan.... But I honestly don't remember doing so lei.

And so ripping the green paper bag, I found a round round metal container.

Japan things are always so nicely packed and presented!

Shake.. the sound don't sound too paper nor metal lei. Cannot be coasters lor.

Read: Mimosa.

Heh! Mimosa are not those triangle crispy things with potatoes that we eat as snacks or tea meh?

And so, this is Mimosa black tea with Mimosa flavor.

Er... Just what on earth is it? I have no idea.

The sis's comment was "I don't know nice or not, but it smells nice la"

Ok... I guess that's reasonable enough.. If it was me, I would have done the same kind of test before buying. If it smells good, it should not taste too bad!

Will do review after I've tasted it. It says "Highest Quality Teas" too... I won't really know since I'm not kind of tea expert.

She also got me a pack of Nato beans. I've tried some in Isetan before and asked her to get some back. Nato beans are health food according to what I've read.

And in Japan lei! How can I forget my cosmetics! The new MM mascara and another palate of eyeshadow. I forgot to include the Kate eyeliners into the picture.. but nvm.

I'm quite sure these MM are cheaper in Japan as compared to SG. Each of this item would set me back by at least SGD25. The sis haven't bill me for the cosmetics.. but I'm 100% sure it's cheaper la.

She also got me a Minnie Mouse Stylus which is meant for the DS but I'm hanging it on my Omnia coz I use hp more often as compare to DS. No time to play game ma. But I need to use my hp on a daily basis ma.

The last of the lot.

Fancl, Mild Cleansing Oil (MCO). Cannot blame me. Fancl IS from Japan lor. So of course buy from there. The MCO having some sort of promotion I think. With the purchase of 2 bottles, it comes with a limited edition pink pouch which SG don't have...yet.

But the pouch is also nothing much la. Just maybe good for bringing those bottles of skincare overseas or for nights away.

But it's PINK and it looks cute!!

No comments: