Friday, April 10

Random.

My inner corner of my left eye has been hurting since this afternoon... But on hindsight, I think it has started twitching on and off for the last couple of days just that I ignored it.

Only now then it has started to be more uncomfortable. =(

I hope I do not get eye infection... Once I get it, it would mean at least a week of glasses (and looking nerdy) changing of all eye make up and contact lens. The lucky thing is, my contact lens are supposed to be changed once a month so I won't feel the pinch too much. But I will certainly feel the pinch for my eye make up.

Or maybe it is the trial pair of lens that I am currently wearing that irritates my eyes so? I'm not sure... but if it does not get better soon, then I will have to pay a visit to the doc. =/

On a happier note, I managed to get some cotton buds.

And what so special about these cotton buds that is making me happy and to blog about right?? And then think to yourself, so damn bimbo...

But, I'm happy because I managed to get those 2 different heads tips for make up!

1 pointy head and 1 flat head Different heads? Where?!! See from the label la (bottom right hand corner). I've been using the normal buds and it's removing all the make up instead of creating a nice effect. Hopefully, this shall now change.

Also, manage to get those buds with SMALL round heads! Actually meant for children, but nevermind, as long as it can serves its purpose.

Altogether now... my "family" of cotton buds. Make up buds (with 2 different heads) is retailed at $2.20 for 100 sticks. The tiny head buds is $1.50 for 100 sticks. Get it from Guardian.

And finally, finally, I managed to get myself a scarf to cover my neck and shoulders when I'm in air con so that I can 'protect' my neck & shoulders from getting too much wind and hence reduce the aches that I keep getting. This was what the chinese sin sey advise... reduce intake of nuts, minimize wind and cold things and also change pillow. Out of all these, I've changed pillow, reducing nuts. In the first place, I do not take a lot of nuts, I've a sensitive stomach, so too much legumes (beans & nuts) will set me off. So now is the cold things and wind that I got to work on. And in hot weathers such as now... cold things are such a God sent!

Anyway, I've been searching for a scarf for sometime ever since Cindy suggested it as I was wearing turtle necks to 'protect' my neck. But cannot find any scarf, either price not right or I dare not wear it, colors are too striking.

So, I stick to boring...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Black and White! First scarf ma. Must get something safe, so that after I gain more confidence in it, I'll explore.

Best of all, the price is soooooo easy on the pocket!
Yups! Just a mere $12!!! =D

I've never denied that fact that I am a cheapskate what.

No comments: