Lessons for this semester has come to an end.. All assignments and projects have also been handed in.
The only undone thing for this semester is to sit for the exam. And my papers are on 13 May and 19 May.
Which goes to say, technically, I have from NOW till 13 May to do revision.
BUT the point is, it is SO hard to get started and to start studying!
Hubby is now mugging, his exams are this week and then he is a free bird. Me, after this semester, will have 1 more semester. This thought depresses me. Honestly. I feel rather depressed at the thought of 1 more semester of mugging. =(
But! Mug I must.
Another depressing thought is that, instead of just doing 2 modules next semester, I may have to do an additional 1 more module! Which will affect the total school fees I've paid and my overall grades!!!
Because of the Uni rules, each student have to do 30 cu of level 3 modules.
I'm currently doing 10 cu of level 3 modules, slowly, steadily and surely clearing my compulsory core modules and I'm left the last module which is a 10 cu level 3 to be taken the next semester. - Which leaves me 20 cu to be cleared next semester from my electives.
But, my electives kept changing over the past few semesters, hence I've NEVER taken any electives from level 3 yet!!!
The whole situation is made complicated by the fact that I'm left with 15 cu to complete the whole course!!
Which means, even if I were to take the full 15 cu of level 3 module next semester plu my current 10 cu of level 3 module, I only have a total of 25 cu of level 3 modules. =( Which means I am short of 5 cu of level 3 module.
I feel so sad lor.
The situation can be rectify by me taking the full 20 cu of level 3 modules next sem. But that would mean instead of just completing 120 cu for the program, I would have done 125 cu!! Which translates into higher school fees (SIM goes by pay-per-modules) and then my accumulated GPA would be affected too! =(
I'm depressed la.
I've pre-planned my timetable such that in my last sem, I only need to do 15 cu in my last semester. With this ruling and that my silly electives keeps changing, I may have to do an additional 5 cu... making myself do 20 cu for next semester.
I really don't want to lor. =(
Anyway, I've written in to the course chair explaining my situation and asked for a 5 cu waiver of level 3 module. It's not that I am short of 5 cu for the whole program. I am short of 5 cu of level 3 lor.. and that's coz they kept changing the modules end up I cannot take!
argh!!!
Monday, April 20
So tough.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:42:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment