After such good reviews from Via and Cin, I decided to give the milky foot a try too...
Everything is self contained in the box.
It actually feels a little yucky when I soak my foot inside. And coz its supposed to be soaked in for 1 hour at least, I can feel my feet getting warm after a while. I don't think its the essence working, but more like my feet being wrapped up, hence its warm.
So far, no peeling after I washed off the essence yesterday night. But I must say, my soles feel smoother.
Will continue to update....
BTW, I saw the Taiwan version online and its only $12, but its OOS for now. Stocks will only be coming in in 2 to 3 weeks time. Will be getting a pair of that for the Hub to try. If it works, then I'll switch to this cheaper one. whhahahaha...



No comments:
Post a Comment