Wednesday, February 3

Old habits die hard

After a break from my shopping, I thought I had sort of kicked the shopping bug. I.Honestly. Did. Believe. It.

But, I’m wrong la. Totally wrong la.

Accompanied my sis to get her eyesight tested to get a new pair of specs and in the end, I walked away with a pair of COACHie tai tai style shades!

My friendly optician gave me friendly price (I hope it was a friendly price) I think it is la. I went to check out at the Boutique, not the exact same pair but it was being retailed for close to $400. Even at the optician, it was also being retailed at close to $400…

In the end, I got it at almost half the price, I paid $238!

Worth or not, I can’t say since I’ve only worn it twice. But I will certainly find more chances to wear it out!

So, yes, I'm still very much a die hard shopping fanatic. $206+ at Fornteer (paid), $60+ at F21 online, $300+ at Next and now, $230+ for my tai tai shades (paid)at the Optician, which I haven't include in my annual contact lens supply.

So, so broke. So, NO MORE shopping for myself. I need to hand over my CC to the hub for safe keeping, till I clear all my bills.

No comments: