Monday, February 22

Sponge Detergent

I've read reviews on the MU sponge detergent from Daiso. Been trying to find a bottle but its always OOS when I saw the shelve full of it, I got a bottle.

At $2, even if it does not work, it's ok la. Not much of a heart break.

Disgusting pic ahead...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Before washing...

Dirty RMK Pressed Powder Sponge.

After washing...



Hmm... I see not much difference... maybe coz it's still wet.

If the sponge does not get cleaner, I'll just ditch it and get a new one. Rather pay than to get outbreaks!

Edited on 26 Feb.

Cindy taught me another method to wash the sponge. That is, pour the detergent on the sponge, rub a bit, pour hot water over it and let it soak for about an hour.

The result. Clean and almost brand new looking RMK pressed powder sponge! The only thing is the rubbing and soaking caused the backing to fall off. =(

No comments: