The only thing that I'm excited and looking forward to is the wearing of my new outfits! =D
And I have so many clothes that I can afford to start wearing it TOMORROW! whahhaha... The eve before the eve! Just nice for the office "Lo-Hei" gathering too.
So, I'm doing a sneak peak. But an advance apology for the blur pics, pics were taken with HP camera... will try to get some photos when I'm wearing it.
Outfit for eve of the CNY eve.
Am wearing this romper for dinner with PILs and also for visiting my parents after dinner on CNY eve.
Romper from KL, would be wearing a tube top inside, the opening is too big and low. The Hub will scream.
Ang kong kong for the First Day of CNY.
Dress from Fontieer. Will be pairing this with 1 of the many leggings that I got from KL and a belt.
I still have a few new tops residing in the wardrobe... Haven't decided when to wear it though. So when I have decided, I shall post again. =)
Oh yes... I'm excited... looking forward to wearing all these! heee....





No comments:
Post a Comment