hai~~ tml i'm shifting office.. finally has come to tis day where I got to shift my butt. Fm a comfy 2 seater in a rm shift to 1 big community where we are all only being blocked by low partitions. Feeling lousy.. but seriously, do I hv a choice? The answer is, 'Nope'
also a couple of things at the back of my mind.. hai~~ be it wedding plans or housing plans. Though things are working n moving along quite well, there just seem to be somethings tat are bothering me and I just cannot place my fingers on it!
Argg... got to get a grip on myself!
*Shoo* all these thoughts and feelings, wif God's grace and face smiling and shinning on me, ALL things will work out fine!
Monday, July 4
big shift tml
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:06:00 PM


2 comments:
Hi Sharon,
Look on the brighter side, perhaps the change is for the better? All things will be fine if you believe in Him, and let Him show you the way. =)
Cheers!
Hi Princess,
Tks for the word of encouragment!
I've shifted set up my PC as well, though still need sme mre set up to b ready before it's complete. New environment, I'm thankful for this new opportunity but there's just tis tad of fea that I can't seem to shake off. But not too bad, I feel better nw as compare to yesterday.
I know that HE is with me, and there must be something that HE wants me to do or learn over here! =)
Post a Comment