hm.. was thinking thru what happened ov the wk end. Sat, hubby had to piss me off so much with that pair of pants.. hai... tat really sort of spoiled my whole sat! Though Carmen's delicious dinner coupled with Lynn's Geleto more than made up for it... we had a good time, us ladies, chatting and laughing... It happen always, as long as there more than 1 woman, conversations are bound to be interesting. Unlike the men, we girls had so much fun, but when i sneak a peak at hubby n the men, they seem to be lost in front of the TV, i thought I saw Gabriel sneaking a cat's wink too!! After Carmen's hm, Nick & Jenny came to our plc to look c... gosh.. when i reached hm was already 12.30 am!!
Sun, had to wakey early (despite the late night) so as to reach CTK on time for the BOW. Goodness, I dont know for hw long I can keep this up, BOW on every sunday... wow... I think this bunch of Catechumens are really blessed with the gift of Faith already. Havent really start lesson proper, and they are all roaring and eager to go. I pray that not just the Catechumens can carry on, but us, Faith Sharers and also Sponsors also can get use to this new arrangment.
And after mass, which I had to celebrate alone (not really alone after all lar, there's so many ppl, Emma, Jason and the rest of the community!) coz hubby came for mass with his younger bro for the 9.45 am mass! I don't mind coz this is the 1st time that Jie express his interest in coming to church! Guess hubby n my prayers are heard after all! =) Yippee!!
Then after mass, had a good chicken rice lunch wif Emma and Jason, the St Vincent were here operating canteen... their chicken rice is good!! Yummy Yummy!!
After tat went hm, mop floor n after tat, rest? Nah... off I march to my new flat to clean sme mre.. and tat silly hubby of mine, gave me such a small pc of cloth that I had trouble cleaning the cupboards and wardrobe with it! N i lost my temper at him again... 2nd temper lost in 2 days!! So we just went about the cleaning in total silence... and not the first time either, for the last few wk ends, almost every wk is spent cleaning the new plc... hai... n somehow, me, this impatient person wld just loose my temper at him.. wonder when we can finish cleaning and wonder if it's gonna happen all these times...
N tis morning, i was thinking thru wat happened on Sat, y my reaction so huge... n i still do not hv a v concrete answer, but i guess is the 'face' issue? I din want hubby to go into ppl's hse dressed in rags... it oso says alot abt respect for the host doesnt it? This morning, I was nudged by the Holy Spirit, I heard, "God loves you, Sharon, despite all your shortcomings, Y do you have to be so harsh to the man that u r gonna spend the rest of ur life with? Y do u hv to pick on his faults? If God can love u so unconditionally, y arent u doing the same thing? Morever, this man is ur husband. From his rib, u were created." All right.. i admit, i did not exactally HEAR all these, but the msg was loud n clear to me... Oh goodness, my words hv caused my poor hubby hurt and yet when he went hm to change to into something else, I was still upset at him! I must apologise to him later when i c him this evening.
I've been told that, when 2 persons get together, it is to compliment each other, i seriously wonder, how am I being 'complimentary' to my hubby. But I really got to thank God for this, hubby is the most patient and wonderful man I've ever came across in my life!! He has never never lost his temper at me, however unreasonable I may be. He is God sent to me, but I at the moment don't see hw i am being "his better half".
But dear Lord, I promise to try. To learn to be the woman that You in your wonders have created me to be.
I make this prayer thru Jesus Christ, the Lord.
Amen.
Monday, July 25
recap
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
3:43:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment