wah lau... wat a disappointment!!!
went to view the photos layout yesterday at BC and they hv to assign a guy who don't seem to know what he's doing for us! Hai~~ I guess so far, the MUA, the co-ordinator and also the photographer is good lar.. Only this "Ah Hong" fellow.... he is a typical 'shi wen, jiu bu zhi' everything or anything we asked, his answer is non-commital and he not sure of everything wan... hai~~ so sad..
The shots are ok i guess, some of the artwork in some of the pages is also ok, just that, have to be assigned to this communication problem guy lor.. hai~~ He noted down our changes and say he will call hubby when he is done, fastest is 3 days, slow, 1 week, so most likely, nt wk got to go down again.
There are sme shots which we both like v much.. hubby like the kua series.. i find it ok, looks so 'chin chong' cannot take it.. hahaha.. nv seen myself dress so 'chee-na' before!! He also like the AD WG series with me holding the floral bouquet. Quite nice.. I like tat series too. But my fav. is still the series of 4 photos where, hubby held n kissed my hands. I thought it's v swt... Wanted to make that into the photo montage but too bad, it's 4 pics and the montage is only a 3-in-1 photo. =(
So our 3-in-1 is just 3 simple photos of myself, hubby and then a couple shot. Actually, I find it v plain.. coz too white.. hai.... so disappointed with the end results!! N we are paying $3K for it!!!
If it don't turn out nice, I want to cry leh... $3000!!!
Tuesday, July 26
disappointing photo layout man =(
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
12:29:00 PM


4 comments:
hi sharon,
Don't be too upset with that guy, he also donno you frustrated with him. Inform Sally about it and get her to change another person or herself to go thru the layout with you.
Hey I wanna see your pictures leh hehehe... put up some for sneak preview leh hehehe...
Tat's true lar, but he's really lousy!
I asked him for recommendations, he keep quiet, ask him if we make certain changes, hw will it affect, he say "Ok", ask him show us samples, he say "Don't have"
The nt tm i go dw, must bring u dw wif me then u can help me tell him, wat changes to make!! =(
when is your next appointment? from what you mention, think that guy is inexperienced and perhaps, he's just a stand-in for the actual person-in-charge?
The nt appt will be when the changes tat we want are reflected. Don't know when also... probably some time nt wk.
I spoken to Sally, she says the designs are all done by Kit, just tat the guy is showing us lor.
Post a Comment