Thursday, March 16

Intimacy..

All human beings yearns for intimacy. Be it just a hug, a hand shake, a pat on the head or even just being there with each other. Tat's us, human, we like to hv ppl near us, rnd us and with us.

N when 2 person got married, the closest form of intimacy will be when the couple is making love. (Not that my blog is a porn webby ok! Just my own thoughts!)

Even before I married hubby, we have been engaging in pre-marital sex, but after our wedding last Oct, it makes it more special coz everytime when we are making love, it's open to the possibility of creating a BB. (Last time, we made sure we are "protected")

The feeling is different, and the results may or may not vary.

The only thing tat we are doing, is family planning, so on my fertile days, we abstain and when I have passed it, we come back to each other again. I've realised it makes hubby more looking forward to it after a period of abstainance.. like after my period and after my fertile days. In these 2 times of the month, he is gentler, more loving and definately more desparate.. haha.. But no matter what or how he is, I like him, I love it the way when he comes to me and also during the 2 times of the month, he does not force himself on me, neither does he complains, he waits and this makes me feel special and loved by him more too.

I've just passed my fertile days and last nite was the 1st time after this mth's fertile days, he was so loving towards me and this morning when my alarm went off, he turned towards me for more..

blissful, blessed me..

No comments: