The word relationship is such a chore. It can bring much joy and happiness to 2 persons who are in love and yet bring about great misery to the same 2 persons in the next moment.
And yet, most normal ppl will have at least 1 relationship in their life. Some are lucky to finally settle down with the person they love and to set up a family on their own (which will lead to another kind and level of relationship). In a nutshell, humans have feelings and we are all involved in sme sort of relationship with one another ALL the time.
But when the time comes for a couple who is in love, sharing thick and thin for the last 10 years to split. The years of feelings, love, giving and taking does it become all too much to just end? Outsiders will and may say yeah, wasted, 10 years of hard work all ended up in smoke. But to the couple, split may be the best way out coz the relationship has soured so much making all the sweet history and memories nothing! Worse... a memory tat wished to be buried deep within and never to be taken out to be relished.
For such a couple, is splitting up the best way? I don't know and I don't wish to know. I pray that hubby and me do not ever have to come to this stage where we have to contemplate splitting up. Our wedding reading says, "What God has joined, man must not divide."
I am quite badly affected by BIL's breakup with YL. All along, I thought their re-ship is gng on strong. Somemore with journeying together for 10 years, I thought theirs is really a wedding bells a ringing in the near future.
What a shock for me when I heard about it. But what to do? This is their life, their journey and their cross to carry.
Wednesday, March 1
Relationships...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:25:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment