Monday, February 27

handicapped

A few days ago... as hubby and me were lazing in front of the google box and discusing if we shd join the blessed MLM tat Stanley is encouraging us to go in... Hubby said something... which both touches my heart and at the same time, somewhat sadden me. His exact words were, "I feel handicapped if you are not with me"

What's the meaning of handicapped? Let's take a look at what the dictionary says.

handicap [noun]
something that is wrong with your mind or body permanently
a physical handicap

[adjective]
not able to use part of your body or your mind because it has been damaged in some way

noun [C]
something which makes it difficult for you to do something

verb [T]
made difficult

I think hubby meant the 'made difficult' by kinda handicapped rather than the physical disabilities.

His words touch and sadden me at the same time. I cannot help but feel touched that I mean so much to hubby. But yet, at the same time, I feel so sad that if one day I were to leave b4 hubby and leave him alone...

Dear Lord, please be kind enough to bestow strength on hubby shd I leave him first.
Amen.

No comments: