Sunday, February 19

Good Haul! =)

Woah... happy day is Sunday.. and happier is me! haha

After mass, went to coffee shop wif Emma, Jason and hubby. Jeffrey came to join us later too.. and we had so much fun teasing Emma saying that she shd consider Anthony.. haha another story lar.. let's see how it goes from here..

Then Jeffrey drove Emma, hubby and me to J8. I need to go to Gordano to change my belt and Emma is meeting her gal friend there. So we took the chance to shop arnd. Emma told me that there is a sale in Espirit and she has the VIP card and is entittled to another 10% off! Wah.. Good deal.. so we went in and I bought a black dress that I can wear to Lynn's wedding this Jun and also Christmas mass this year!! Goody! GOody!! haha

Then shop arnd sme mre but din manage to get much after that. I got 2 mre racer back t-shirts fm Baleno.. actually I prefer Samuel & Kevin but they no longer has it.. SO took Baleno instead. Same price lar.. just a bit of difference in the material. But then again, not much lar.

Changed my belt went to get snacks at SiLin at basement.. woah.. I still like their crispy egg wif pork floss.. Yummy yummy!! We had the crispy chicken too.. scoot into NTUC, got sme fruits and then went home.

Happy gal!!

Sme rme.. dinne @ my parents' plc tonite and I no need to cook.. Yippee!!

And the 2 of us are so hopelessly lazy.. we din do anything excpet throw the clothes into the machine and let it do it's job! haha..

No comments: