Wah... today is a good day... ppl are all trying to buy me lunch..
Earlier this week, Godma and Bro alraedy says they will buy me lunch on Monday. Then just before lunch, Aw also msn me asking me when I am free for lunch, and after lunch, Bel also msn me.. wah!!
Good week huh... I have at least 3 good lunch to look forward to for next wk. Hubby promised to bring me to hard rock cafe for dinner.. so that makes it 3 good lunch and 1 good dinner!
Y the special treatment right? Coz next week is Vday!! Haha.. no no.. coz nt wk is my Bday.. the day immediately after Vday is my bday... =) So my good friends are giving me a treat lor.. haha..
Just called hubby, coz he is at work now but he is taking cab back home, so he will soon bian go to his mum's plc to pick up the steamboat and hot plate machine (after we used it for reunion dinner) then come to fetch me.. happy leh.. At least I don't have to walk all the way to the YCK interchange to take bus home!
And also, today I've finally finished writting all the letters to the cats.. 3 of them, each of them will have 4 letters if all the sponsors remember to write. It's been so long since I last pick up a pen and literally write letters.. Gosh.. tiring leh.. What i did was draft it out then after that re-write it 4 times!! Y 4 though there's only 3 right? Coz the 1st letter my handwritting was too big... 1 piece not enough so had to re-write to make it smaller lor. Had to go to the bookshop to buy a piece of paper for it as well.
Overall, quite happy with the letter lar, done and completed, sealed with love too! haha
My shoulders especially are aching with all those workouts from my kickboxing last nite! Goodness.. So tiring. Philip warmed us up with skipping.. within mins, most of us are tired out and the actual program has not even started!!
He look at us and said:"I can see that most of you have not excerised for a long time" I am one of them lar.. but last nite's class was pretty small.
My legs were like jelly at the end of the session and it still feels abit like jelly.. gosh..
Tml is Sat and Ta Ge and gang are coming to my plc for steamboat.. after that it's sun, to go to my Kai Ye's plc then Monday.. and I have netball practise!! =S
Friday, February 10
Good day full of lunch treats =)
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
3:51:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment