I kinda lost track which day of the Lunar day of CNY is today.. but to me it doesn't make any difference, coz it seems like a day in SGH!! My goodness!!
I am wondering if ppl actually keep to their appointments. ESPECIALLY in the case of SGH specialist clinics, a certain clinic something something..
Mum had 2 appointments today, 1st at clinic A and the other in clinic something something.. Being the typical Singaporean, we are KIASU and thus went there early and thus was the 1st in the 1st clinic. Good?! U bet, coz we'll be the first! Unfortunetly, the doc is someone who KNOWS how to keep time! She came on time. So though we were early, we got to wait till our appointed time at 2.50pm which equals to an hour plus of wait!
2nd appointment is at the clinc something something... gosh... tat clinic is crowded. Singaporeans has lotsa ENT problems, i came to this conclusion owing to the huge crowd and long queue.
Appointment time is at 3.55 pm or thereabouts... and guess what?! We only managed to c the blessed Dr Goh at close to 5.30pm!!! Arggg!!! Today my precious leave is spend in SGH.. hai..
I hope this Dr Goh is good, he told my mum, instead of the blesed operation, y don't he just do a simple procedure (goodness knows what it is called) similiar to that of taking blood samples... except that this time the bloody needle will be poking into the lump at my mum's throat. Waited for so long, of course must take mre time with the doc to make up for it! haha... so anyway, the Dr just withdraw the whatever it is in the lump from my mum's throat. Gosh!!! The effect is immediate!!! I can c the lump shrink!! It's still there but not so big anymore.
If it is just so simple, y din he take it out the last time?! Y must make my mum stay in the hospital for a week? Y must operate?? Gosh i tell u... nothing can descripe the question marks in my head... and just coz we are paying lesser means the service is so horriable? Got to come back more often? Goodness, we are Singaporeas! It's bad enough that we don't have special privallges... but hey... medical is impt to all! Stepts shd be taken to provide better service and LESS wastage of ppl's $! We go to gov hospitals coz of the costs mar. If we can afford, of course go to the high end hospitals! sucks!!!
Anyway... pay $ also got to wait... sigh... after leaving the blessed hospital, I wanted to go to IKEA to buy water jugs, large plates and whatever household items I need.. Since my mum has NEVER set foot there, I persuaded her to go with me.. if not next time ppl say IKEA, she will be so mountain turtle! haha..
Took the MRT from Outram to Queenstown and then take another bus in. I think my mum is really quite mountain turtle, she has never set foot in.. so anyway, we each bought a couple of items..
She bought a side table (which ppl normally use beside their sofas) for her precious plants at home.. 1 nice looking pot for (again!) her precious plant. Sisscors, a pack of hooks and a weighing scale (the scales looks good and the price is so cheap $5.90 only!) If not for the fact that I already have one at home, I'll get one too!
While for me, I bought 2 big plates (same series to those that we are already using), a pack of hooks and a roll of plastic drawer mat. Yep, that's all i bought.. coz I can't find a satisfactory water jug.. but I forgot to buy some air tight containers.. =(
While at the pottery section, (where my mum got her pot) I saw some nice vases.. It has been on our minds to get a HUGE vase to be place beside the fridge but we haven't got round to doing it... Coz i always feel if we were to buy such a huge 1, then how to bring home? Either the vase or a standing floor lamp.. Lamps are expensive, wastes electricity, so we most likely will go with the vase at the end of the day... Just don't know when lar.
Took the bus back with my mum. I think my mum really pampers my youngest sis too much. Called home and ask wat she wants for dinner and call her BB! My sister is already 16 for goodness sake! Anyway... the ride hm was rather fast gng by the fact that we were on PUBLIC transport.
Planned to meet hubby at the bus stop, dumped all the barang barang at the bakery and then hubby and me went off to catch another bus to J8.. where we went for dinner and then to get a present for Shir.
Too hungry to go shopping, so we went to the hawker above the bus interchange for a late dinner. We had bak chow mee pok dry.. mine had chili while hubby's din hv.. I like it =) had a bowl of veg soup along with it.. Yummy yummy.. (think I'm gonna grow fat from all these eating)
Rushed thru it then went to get a present.. too many things... and din really know wat to get.. finally settle on a MICKEY MOUSE bag for her... cheap too... Only $12 =) happy with my purchase, went to get wrappers and back to the bakery we went, to collect our barang barang and also take some bread for breakfast for tml.
Though most of the day was spent waiting for the Dr... it was v tiring... goodnes... waiting is tiring!!
Thank God, tml is Friday and I am STILL ON LEAVE =D
Thursday, February 2
CNY still or SGH day??
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
2:52:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment