Tuesday, February 14

Valentine celebration(s)

Went to CTK earlier and as wat hubby says, he did cover the topic on Valentine and he also added in Sacarment of Matrimony.

Before hubby arrived at AMK, I already went thru 1 rnd to get the items I needed.. Got him some sunscreen/block, got my foot scrub and cream and also other personal items. Had to go to 2 Guardian Pharmacy before I can get foot scrub! Hai..

We were abit late as hubby and I had dinner at AMK hawker centre. Quite disappointing coz the 'Tiong Bahru roast meat' is taken over by some other stall holder selling chicken rice.. sigh.. there's already so many chicken rice stalls! But doesn't really matter coz I had western food and hubby had char kuay teow.

Then we went to walk around for a short time. See some hp coz we both intending to change our hps. But the prices are out of our budget so we will still look around some more.

Then I saw this cute tortise that I thought will make a good and cute present to Shirlynn since Thursday is her last day in campus.

Met quite a few colleagues at AMK central.. surprisingly.. haha.. some were in home clothes others wld hv been walked over fm campus.

We din not expect the OGF to attract so many ppl and when we went into the canteen we din manage to find a good seat for the class so we make do and sat at the same table with Ken, Karen, James and Mabel. Felt abit like RCIA.. haha

Fr say quite a lot abt Matrimony and I did learn alot. It certainly put mre thoughts and also clarify some mystic questions that I had about marriage. Also again, it stres to me the importance of our marriage.

Fr Yim v nice.. he let us have the chance to renew our vows again.. It's really a memorable and warming to say our vows to each other again. The longest married couple was 28 years and here we are, 4 mths into our marriage.. wah.. alot of things to come and to learn and to go thru lor..

I feel that this is much better than to go out to jostle with the crowd for a table and then ppl bugging u to buy flowers and then me feel sad coz I no flowers. I really enjoyed the time spent in CTK tonite.

Renewd and recharged our re-ship..

After tat took a cab home too tired and lazy to wait for bus coz we missed the previous 1.. then went to the bakery to get bread for tml's breakfast and then to get a AP.. then went home..

Bathe and settle down (again!) in front of google box. Then hubby v swt, he helped to massage my shoulers coz I probably din sleep well last nite, neck was stiff.

Then at the stroke of midnight, he went to take bday present for me.. =)

too tired to write mre.. go slp now.

No comments: